Scientific guidance and consultation. Evaluation criteria associated with the program work
The clinical manager regarding the program tasks are appointed because of the Department of Sociology, concentrating on the product range of systematic passions of teachers and the amount of educational training load.
The primary tasks of this supervisor
The primary task associated with the manager – advising and monitoring the entire process of utilization of pupil coursework.
The duties of this manager include:
– support in selecting the subject for the program work and also the development Of a ongoing work plan;
– performing systematic consultations with the pupil on issues of work;
– help into the selection of research techniques;
– advising the pupil in the choice of types of literary works and factual product;
– monitoring the progress of operate in conformity with all the founded plan and intermediate certification associated with pupil;